GTO Hotels - Covid-19 Policy
At GTO Hotels, your safety is our priority. That is why we are committed to following the World Health Organisation's recommendations and local authority regulations to help combat the exposure and transmission of Covid-19.
Cleanliness and Hygiene Practices
- General professional sanitation of the entire property prior to opening.
- Daily Cleaning of all rooms and communal areas. All surfaces including light switches, door handles, lifts and room keys are regularly cleaned using hospital grade disinfectants.
- Bed Linen and Towels - sealed and safely removed from the accommodation and professional laundered as per the Covid 19 procedures.
- Hand Sanitizer Dispensers - Located in the public areas of each hotels including reception, entrance to restaurants, bars, gyms, spas and pool areas.
Social Distancing and Face Coverings
- Signage - placed strategically around the hotels to highlight the importance of social distancing.
- Public areas and seating - all furniture in Bars, Lounges and Restaurants has been arranged to adhere to the current social distancing guidelines.
- Face Coverings - It is currently required for all customers and staff to wear and appropriate face covering in public areas.
Food and Drink
- All food and drink handlers have been trained in the safety and processes regarding anti Covid-19 measures with served buffet stations and individual portions where possible.
- All Pools, Gyms, beaches and spas are operating under the current local anti Covid Safety procedures.
Cancellations and Rebooking
- We appreciate that flexibility is key right now. We would like to remind you that our flexible rate option allows you to modify or cancel your reservation up to 2 days before arrival. If you need to make an amendment to your reservation, please contact us on 0039 081 8770696 or email email@example.com.
- For reservations made via third party companies please contact them directly for information on their individual amendment or cancellation policies.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information on our COVID-19 procedures and policies.